1. Prevent sin: For those who believe in the concept of purity before
marriage. Early marriage is one thing that can help you enjoy sex the
way it was designed.
2. You can never really be ready: You will always want to make more
money and be more comfortable and be a better person to ‘increase’
your options. But it’s even better when you can grow and become better with the person you love by your side, supporting you and propping you up during this journey.
3. You’ll never find the right companion: Many are in constant search
for their ‘one true love’ and this tend to make them spend more years
waiting, you’re probably not the right person for anyone. Just learn
to improve on yourself.
4. Heartbreak: Many ladies decide not to try love again simply because a guy betrayed her. sweetheart just one word, “If he deserves you, he wont leave or break your heart”. Put together the pieces of your heart and move on.
5. Self confidence: Your self confidence automatically increases when
you are married because you think in a more mature manner having at
the back of your mind that you are a complete woman or man
6. Fear of commitment: Commitment is willingness to give your time and energy to something that you believe in, or a promise or firm decision to do something. If you are still scared of commitment, its high time you snap out, as someday you’d have to be committed to one thing or another.
Our dating expert reveals love lessons learned from a guy’s first real relationship and how you can address challenges in yours as a result.
1. Compromises Are Important – Wait a second…you don’t want me going out with my friends every night? Sometimes you just want me to curl up and watch a movie with you? For many men, this first love is also the first time they have been in the sort of relationship where they are asked to make a series of compromises. More accurately, it may be the first time they really wanted to make those compromises, because they valued the relationship. If you’re currently a guy’s first big love, ease him in slowly by explaining why these compromises are important;
communication is key.
2. Relationships Are Uncomfortable – A guy also learns from his first love that relationships can be uncomfortable. Sometimes he says something that pisses you off, or vice versa. He may not have had fights with previous girlfriends, but as you get to know one another you see why you’re fighting from time to time.
That’s not a bad thing, necessarily! It’s you getting to know one another’s boundaries. Ideally one fight on a given topic is enough;
the guy learns, for example, that flirting with other women is simply not okay when you’re in a serious relationship. Men learn in their first big love that uncomfortable moments in a relationship are moments of growth.
3. Sex – A guy may have been with women before his first love, but didn’t have the same level of intimacy he has with his first real girlfriend. Most men really learn what a woman likes in bed from the woman they initially fall in love with, as it feels like a safe space to ask questions and explore. Plus there is months upon months of sex so there is time to try things out to determine what really gets his partner going. If you’re in this first-love scenario, don’t hold back; let him know what you enjoy sexually.
4. You May Not Be The One – Just because you are in love doesn’t mean it is going to work out long term. Love can conquer a great deal, but long-distance relationships, being in different stages in life, and
having dissimilarvalues can really mess with that. Guys learn that sometimes love isn’t enough; there has to be a whole slew of other things for someone to be “the one.” If you’re in that sort of situation no amount of relationship advice will preserve you two, and for that I’m sorry.
5. Break-Ups Hurt… A Lot – Big love often equals big loss. Unless they marry their first love, men learn about heartbreak at the end of the relationship. That means they may end up scared to leap into another
big one. It also means they figure out what they personally rely on to get through a breakup, be it time with friends, binge-watching T.V., drinking a lot, hooking up with other people, whatever. That first major breakup is an important learning experience, likely for you both, and sets the tone for future love and loss.
compliant to Bunmi Sofola of vanguard and we decided to share. Do you
think its OK to date, here i mean make love and then marry your step
brother even though you guys are not related? What do you
think about the situation? Then read Bunmi’s shrewd advice;
mother re-married over six years ago and we moved into my step-father’s house.
He has three children and I’ve always found his eldest child good-looking. He
is in the university and I’m at the nursing school. I’m 23 and he’s two years
About five months ago, we finally agree to having mutual feelings of love and
we kissed a lot. We recently took things a step further by making love. I love
him so much and he feels the same.
parents don’t know what is going on. He says we have nothing to fear as we are
not related by blood, that legally, there’s nothing stopping us from getting
Is he right?
Your step-brother is technically right. What you are both doing isn’t illegal
because you and him are not actually blood relatives.
If you were close blood relatives, it would definitely be against the law.
clarified this, you need to be extremely careful. The fact that you find
yourselves under the same roof could be responsible for such a closeness,
rather than genuine compatibility between the two of you.
would take things slowly if I were you. Ethnically, the society frowns at such
a union between children who are legally related.
Put bluntly, sleeping with your mother’s husband’s son sucks! And if things
eventually go wrong between you, going back to the brother/sister relationship
you had before may be very tricky and uncomfortable.