CEO SCOOP CONCEPTS MEDIA, Kolawole Omoboriowo has just penned an Open Letter to Big Brother Naija #bbnaija Contestant Cee C, on her personality. Read Letter Below,
Dear Cee C,
Sincerely you are an amazing human created by God, Beautiful, Smart, Talented, Educated, Endowed with good body and someone out there’s dream Gf or wife.
This open letter is written not to condemn you but to give you a guideline of the things you need to do when you finally get out of the Big brother House, your fans can be crying out loud, PR paid, movement creative, even some pastor praying for you. But please remember these are the reasons you were being sent to the house or picked to represent one chapter of the house mate:
1. To be yourself enough to sell a brand to public.
2. To demonstrate how well humans can cope in smooth ,sweet and tough times.
3. To become a role model who can be a spokesperson to the people who have patiently watched you for 3 months.
4. To be a brand investors can invest in .
5. To be someone’s dream woman in all aspect of Life
6. To influence people with your God given talent and also Promote God with your talent and character e.t.c, I hope you come out victorious to see how well you have been able to impact wrongly Into the society..
I am not judging you but whatever you face or meet outside of the house either Good or Bad am sure your Character, self-discipline, Anger, fight, and so on caused it.. I am praying for God to lead you on so you become a better person. I am not perfect but trust me most of ladies supporting you are doing so blindly and am sure when you come out I pray you don’t lose it either.. To all the people reading this I think instead of condemning her. She needs to be talk to, prayed for and also see lots of older women who can advise her. This might be the way God want her to learn and put herself together for her future family and ambition.
Enjoy your fame and remember to always seek God.
From Yours truly
Folasade Olatunji, an award winning Radio/Television Presenter, Red Carpet Host, Model and Blogger who started her career with Tv3 Nigeria, operated by Disc Communication Company as a Presnter in 2006, is a Native of Ogun State, born and breed in Lagos, studied Business Administration at the Fedral Polytecnic Ilaro and recieved Diploma in Presentation at the Pencil Film Institute (PEFTI).
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved Shaidy's World
Designed by Devcounty