Women are funny creatures. On one end of the spectrum, they love sharing their feelings. However, when it comes to ending a relationship, they often find themselves at a loss for words (probably the only time a woman is at a loss for words).
Women and men view relationships very differently and approach relationships very differently. Often times, when a couple breaks up, the guy claims “it was out of nowhere.” As much as we would love to believe that, if the woman is the one who ended it, she has most probably been giving you signs for a good amount of time. Women are very analytical, especially when it comes to making a big decision such as ending a relationship.
They will weigh out all the pros and cons, seek advice from other women and slowly begin to distance themselves.
These are the five signs she is no longer into you. If you find yourself reading this article and finding it similar to how your girl is behaving, chances are she is getting ready to call it quits.
5. She Stops Making Plans in Advance. Girls are all about making plans; plans for the weekend, the month and even the future. So, if a girl who once loved making plans with you is not jumping to the occasion to organize a fun trip or even a fun night together, chances are she is slowly distancing herself from you. Trust me, if a girl wants to be around you, she will be making plans. Women love making plans – that is, of course, with people they are interested in seeing. If she is not making plans with you, she is making plans without you, meaning she no longer considers you guys as a union but as something she is trying to push away.
4. She Avoids Seeing You. Have you ever been dating a girl and everything seems to be going okay, but then, out of nowhere, you start getting the impression she is avoiding you. This is quite possibly one of the worst feelings in the world. There is nothing quite as hurtful as putting all your efforts into wanting to see a person and having them continuously make excuses. If you sense that a girl is avoiding you, chances are she is. Women are sympathetic people which make them not want to hurt someone. By icing you out, she is indirectly telling you she is no longer into you.
3. She No Longer Sleeps With You. Okay, so this is a big one. Women have a strong link between emotions and sex. There is a huge link between the two for women and often, sex is used as a way of feeling closer to someone you care about. If a woman once loved sleeping with you and now avoids it at all costs, chances are she is not really into you anymore. What happens a lot of the time is that when a woman is confused about ending a relationship she tends to hold onto the friendship she shares with her significant other. However, that is never enough, sex is an important part of a relationship and if someone has no desire to sleep with you, the relationship is over.
2. She Replies to Texts Vaguely. We all know women love texting, they can text all day and all night. So if a girl, who was once extremely chatty via text message, begins to respond to your messages with one-worded answers, it is most definitely a red flag. Women think that by answering they are being “nice,” however men often see that as “leading them on.” Men and women are different and if a man is no longer interested he will no longer answer.
Women on the other hand, feel bad, so they answer, but pay attention to how they answer. Vague, cold and uninterested responses usually mean she is moving on.
1. She Starts Going Out More Ah, this is a telling tale of a girl no longer being interested. At one point, in most
relationships, you no longer go out as much. Friday and Saturday nights are either spent eating a nice dinner or staying in to watch a movie. It is rare to find a couple that is always hitting up the club together (although it is possible). When a girl starts going on “girls nights” every weekend without extending an invitation your way, sorry to break it to you but that girl is no longer into you. Girls nights and guys nights are not only healthy for a relationship, they are necessary. However, when you find your significant other going out every weekend with her ladies, chances are she is looking around elsewhere for someone to replace you.