Many of us have, throughout the years, adopted a ‘grin and bear it’ attitude, choosing our love for stylish shoes over our desire to be comfortable. It’s a trait we aren’t necessarily proud of, and one that regularly has the men in our lives raising their eyebrows in disbelief.
Here are 5 ways to avoid pain when wearing heels:
1. Wear proper fitting heels – The number one mistake women make is probably buying a smaller size of shoe, just because they are fascinated by the style, cut or colour or even feel they can/would fit into it after weight loss. Your foot size changes over the years, even as much as one full size, especially after having kids.
2. Wear thicker heels for stability – Wearing a thicker heel will help by distributing the weight on the foot more evenly. Wedges are comfortable shoes and are usually comfortable on jeans
3. Wear open toed stilettos – Open toed shoes will help take the pressure off the inflamed area of the feet
4. Avoid thin soles, opting instead for a platform – Thin soles will almost always give you pain on the bottom of your foot. You want a thicker sole or a little bit of a platform, which will offset some of the pressure when you’re walking. A rubbery kind of material will absorb that pressure.
5. Always have Sandals, or slippers in your bag – Kick your shoes off throughout the day and stretch your ankles and toes; have sandals, flats or slippers in your bag as an alternative always.
Folasade Olatunji, an award winning Radio/Television Presenter, Red Carpet Host, Model and Blogger who started her career with Tv3 Nigeria, operated by Disc Communication Company as a Presnter in 2006, is a Native of Ogun State, born and breed in Lagos, studied Business Administration at the Fedral Polytecnic Ilaro and recieved Diploma in Presentation at the Pencil Film Institute (PEFTI).
It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is
time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things
or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
I wish to read more things about it! heels with red bottoms
Como faço pra comprar?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved Shaidy's World
Designed by Devcounty